2023 ZLINE SPIFF PROGRAM
• In order to be eligible for the SPIFF program, vendors must display ZLINE products.
• The SPIFF Program is only allowed for Sales Associates, Business Owners will not be eligible.
• Claims must be submitted to the following link.
• The following information is required in order to process SPIFFs:
• ZLINE Reference Number (Ex. #ZLD00000)
o Check Recipient Name
o Check Recipient Email
o Check Recipient Address for physical check
o Product with SKU
• SPIFFs will be issued after the 30-day window for returns has closed. (I.e. if a product is sold in January, the spiff will be paid in March).
• The total monthly SPIFF balance must be at least $25 to be processed.
• SPIFFS MUST be submitted no more than 90 days after the purchase date.
• To qualify for the SPIFF program the vendor must possess a valid resale certificate.
• No SPIFF will be paid for display items sold by a dealer.
• Accessories are not eligible for SPIFFs.
• All SPIFF submissions are subject to review, and any that do not meet the guidelines communicated will not be paid.
• The SPIFF program is subject to change without notice.
• If you have any questions regarding the SPIFF Program, please email
• Please note the rules on this program will be enforced and followed by ZLINE policies no exceptions will be made.
PROGRAM GUIDELINES ADDED IN 2023
In order to be eligible for the SPIFF program, vendors must display no less than 4 products, excluding plumbing, or 2 Vignettes.